Sunday 13 December 2015

OPI Hello Kitty Collection live swatches of whole collection

I picked up the whole collection from my local Farmers store in New Zealand this week. They were full price, but I did have vouchers which I used to pay for some of it.


In order swatched:

Let’s Be Friends!
OPI Let’s Be Friends - nailhubnz

Small + Cute = ♥
OPI Small + Cute = heart - nailhubnz


Look at My Bow!
OPI  Look at My Bow - nailhubnz

Super Cute in Pink
OPI Super Cute in Pink - nailhubnz



Spoken from the Heart

OPI  Spoken from the Heart - nailhubnz

My Twin Mimmy
OPI My Twin Mimmy - nailhubnz

5 Apples Tall
OPI 5 Apples Tall - nailhubnz

Charmmy & Sugar
OPI Charmmy & Sugar - nailhubnz


Starry-Eyed for Dear Daniel

OPI Starry-Eyed for Dear Daniel - nailhubnz


Kitty White
OPI Kitty White - nailhubnz

My Pal Joey
OPI My Pal Joey - nailhubnz

Never Have Too Mani Friends!
OPI Never Have Too Mani Friends! - nailhubnz

No comments:

Post a Comment